Comment on page
App Academy API
The App Academy API was developed specifically for the Make Academy Custom Apps Development course.
After submitting the form, you should receive an email with credentials for both Version 1 (API key) and Version 2 (client Id and Secret) within 5 minutes. Access to Version 3 can be obtained within the practical challenge in the Custom Apps Development Training course.
Each developer can have max 1 access.
Any access to the API will be removed if there has been no activity for 1 month, and all records created within the account will be deleted.
The API was designed solely for educational purposes, and therefore has some limitations in place to simulate a real API experience. These include:
- Each user is granted access to 6 default records that cannot be updated or deleted.
- Each user can create up to 14 records, resulting in 20 retrievable records.
- Users are only allowed to update or delete records that they have created.
- Each user is allowed to create 1 webhook.
- The default (and maximum) page size in pagination is 5.
- The default (and maximum) limit of retrieved records is 20.